ONLINE-ONLY TOOL AUCTION
closes Tuesday, October 23 8:00pm
Items from a Lancaster Village home moved to our Alden warehouse sell to the highest bidder, regardless of price.
*SPECIAL* 2012 Coachman Catalina Santara 281BHS camper trailer, single slide-out, queen bed in front, bunks in rear, excellent condition, clear title. Preview of camper available by appt.
- Miller welder/generator with Onan engine on trailer
- Miller Eco-Twin arc welder
- Acetylene torch set
- 1954 Economy garden tractor
- Speedex S19 lawn tractor
- 2 Speedex mower decks
- International Harvester ‘LA’ stationary engine
- Craftsman floor-type drill press
- Speedaire wheelbarrow air compressor
- Sears air compressor
- Aluminum truck tool box
- 2Ton floor jack
- Jack stands & car ramps
- Fiberglass 28ft. extension ladder
- Wooden 8ft. step ladder
- Aluminum 8ft. step ladder
- MAC & Craftsman tool chests
- Kennedy machinist tool box
- 15 bench vises from 3”- 6”
- Vintage license plates
- Coleman camp stove & lanterns
- Railroad lanterns
- Cross-cut saw & axes
- Husqvarna 141 chain saw
- Homelite demolition saw
- Milwaukee abrasive chop-saws
- Craftsman angle grinder
- 36” & smaller pipe wrenches
- 24” Crescent wrench
- Gerry cans
- Chains & chain binders
- Cable come-alongs
- Metal saw horses w/folding legs
- Pintle hitch
- Trailer ball hitch with weight distributing bars
- Trailer hitch for VW Bug
- Hand tools
- Fishing poles & tackle boxes
- Large Hav-a-hart trap
- Igloo 10gal. drink cooler
- Set of NOS Chevy Caprice hubcaps
- Pennzoil Motor Oil 5gal. can
- Vintage dolls & tin toy kitchen
- and much more!
Catalog is complete ~ click on "VIEW CATALOG" link above to enter auction
Pickup of purchases is in Alden on Thursday, October 25 from 2pm until 6pm.
MOYER AUCTION & ESTATE CO.
(716) 937-7493 Randy@MoyerAuction.com
All sells to high bidder, regardless of price.
Payment at pickup by Cash, NY check, Visa/MC.
10% BuyersPremium. Sales tax as required, Erie Co. 8.75%
Pickup of purchases is in Alden, Thursday, Oct. 25th from 2pm to 6pm.